Starting a blog has got to be one of the most stressful things to do. I mean what do you say, what do you talk about. I think everyone wants to come up with some profound thought to share with the world, but as always when you try to come up with words that are so amazing that readers stop and rethink their existence you can think of absolutely nothing to write. So this is the first post to my blog. The blog is to follow me as I work to make some changes in my life. I could list all those changes here and now but I have to admitt I am still in the process of figuring out where I am headed.
One of the things I am planning is to take part in the "13 in 13 Challenge" that is which has been headed by the Jack Spirko from the Survival Podcast. I am working on a list of my 13 skills in my head as I type this.
No comments:
Post a Comment